Thursday, December 08, 2005

We have a mouse

I know, isnt it gross. The other day I opened the door to the garage and something ran away. Then, I heard something under the sink the other night but I was too afraid to open it so I just kicked the door and it stopped. I dont know why but there was a hole under the sink. So darren boarded that up and where we thought it might be coming in from to the garage. Then last night I went to the garage and there it was again. Then Darren woke up last night and it was freaking out trying to get under the sink. It was squeaking and scratching. It grosses me out. Darrens going to get some traps today. I want to finish organizing the garage but Im not gonna do it if that thing is in there.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Eww, nasty. I'm so sorry! I hope you kill it! When I lived in Bothell there were rats/mice in the walls. Then one of them or more died, and the whole house smelled like dead rat's ass. So here's a hint, when it dies, get rid of it!!!!!

YOu Rock!

Sabrina said...

I was reading the whole thing thinking you wrote "Mousse" instead of "Mouse". So i am actually relieved to realize you have a mouse under your sink and in the garage rather than a mousse.

The adventure continues... said...

Look on the bright side...it's better than rats. Growing up we had a rat problem once. As I was walking down the stairs on day a big fat rat, the size of an adult cat, ran right under my foot. I was so grossed out.