Thursday, December 01, 2005

All moved in

Well, we are at our new house in covington. I didn't tell you what this house looked like before but it was bad. I think one of the worst houses Ive seen. There was dog pee and cigarette smoke in the house. You couldnt really see the floor because there was junk everywhere. And by junk I mean stuff that they thought that they could get a quarter for. But we would just throw away. The garage was the worst. You could not see that floor at all. It had so much computer stuff you could open a store. I gagged when I walked in it. I know this is gross but there was dog poop somewhere in there. It was so bad. But we got new carpet, new paint, bleached everything, a new toilet. It is really cute. When I take some pictures I will post them. Oh and it is so funny, when some people drive by they slow down and point because it looks so different. On the outside of the house there were two cars that didnt work but stuffed with stuff. So when they didnt take them Andy got the title so he could get rid of them. Well one day Andy went to the house and they were gone. The neighbor next door said they came at midnight and woke them up to get something to move them. At least we didnt have to do it. But we love it, especially the three bedrooms. Darren already put the Christmas lights up. We are the only one on the street. I will try to post pictures soon.

7 comments:

Cagle Clan said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

blessed girl said...

How wonderful for you three!

Jenni said...

Cant wait to see pictures, I bet it is rewarding to make such a difference!

Karen said...

So how close are you?

Tammie said...

It looks tons better! It is really cute! I am happy for you guys to have more space.
NOW get busy makin' that baby!! Now you have room to put the sweet thing!!

Chris and Laura said...

I'm so glad you were able to move before Christmas. I hope you are enjoying your new place. Lisa and Tom will be sad when they don't see you at Andy's house anymore.

Leah said...

Hi Amelia!
Congratulations on your new place! I know what you mean about having to clean up a disgusting place. My house was trashed before I bought it and I had so much work to do. It really payed off and is so cute. It will be such an investment! BTW - I got in touch with Nikki! I am supposed to visit her sometime this month! I know you haven't seen her in a long time. I'll bring back pictures!