Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Vegas Baby

We are so excited, this weekend Darren and I are going to Las Vegas. He won a 2 night stay with airfare at a golf tournament last summer so we thought we would go. We have always wanted to go and now we get to. And no kiddies. It will be really nice to go away for a weekend just the two of us. We havent done this in a long time. If any of you know of great places to go please let me know. We are staying at the monte carlo hotel. Right in the middle of everything. Darren wants me to go on that ride that hangs off of the hotel, 900 feet from the ground. I told him if he wants me to pee my pants and throw up on him I would go. We really wanted to go see Andrea Boccelli but by the time we went to buy the tickets they were all sold out. oh well. We might go and try and see Hoover Dam. So I will post when we get back. Have a great week everyone.

No comments: