Thursday, November 01, 2007

My little Allie Kitten

This year Allison really wanted to be a cat. Well I couldnt really find one so I had to improvise. I must say I have to toot my own horn. I found a ballet leotard and the ears and tail. Then I thought that would be kind of boring, soooo I made a cute litte skirt. I was pretty proud of myself. I thought she looked adorable. She had alot of fun at the fall festival. I even took her trick or treating at a couple of houses on our street. It got me motivated to craft again. I havent done much since we bought the house. Sewing machine, here I come.




5 comments:

Cagle Clan said...

SOOOO cute!!!!!! I want one like her! :)

Potts Family 5 said...

She was sooo cute, Amelia. Good job!

Tammie said...

She looks adorable! Good Job!! I love her hair like that too!!

Karen said...

Aack! She looks great! Way to go!

Karen

Sweet Pea Potts said...

She looked adorable! I can't believe you made that skirt...well, I can believe it cause you're so good at that stuff. Sewing buttons back on clothes is about all I can do with a needle and thread!