Saturday, January 06, 2007

Resolutions

Well I wasn't sure if I wanted to put my resolutions on here but I thought that maybe through out the year some of you could remind me of them and see how I am doing. I have never made resolutions but I thought that this year I would give it a try.
1. Seek a deeper relationship with the Lord
2. Lose my baby weight plus 5 lbs.
3. Eat Healthier
4. Learn new recipes
5. Learn to sew from someone
6. Learn to knit from someone (I did this already on Friday)
7. Be more creative (my home, crafts, organizing)

So thats it. I have already started to change our eating habits and work out. I have also started looking at my old cookbooks. So I guess its a start.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Those are great goals Amelia! :) It's good to know what you are wanting to work on in your life, bless you!

The adventure continues... said...

I have a book that will help you acheive two of your goals if you choose to follow what it teaches. "The Detox Book" by Bruce Fife. It has changed my life. And in less them 5 months I lost 45 pounds. I'm back to my married body. Just in time to get big again. I'm really starting to show (to myself anyway) at almost 14 weeks pregnant. I'm excited to be pregant and not blow up like a ballon like I did the first time. Eating the Natural Food Diet (which really isn't a diet but a way of life) will keep me thin thoughout my pregnancy I'm sure. Well as thin as a healthy pregnant woman can be.

Good luck. Keep us posted.