Monday, March 12, 2007

Well, not much is happening here. We were sick this weekend. Adam, I think is teething. Im getting over a cold. And Allison has a cold, fever and an ear infection. I wasnt sure what to do. This was her first one. So I took her to the doctor and got some drops. She cried right when the doctor came in because she was wearing one of those masks. But she got a sucker and then she was fine. That was our weekend. Im excited to pick up my parents on thursday night. They have been in Honduras for a month. They love it there. They are planning on moving there someday. Thats about it. We're pretty boring. I just didnt want anyone to say that I haven't posted in a while. When something exciting happens, I will let you all know.

1 comment:

Cagle Clan said...

I think working out with me is VERY exciting!!!!! :)