Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Well today is my birthday. I know some people hide the fact that it is their birthday but I dont. I love my day. We celebrated on sunday. We went to a little restaurant called Paolo's in kent. We had the family there. It was fun. My hubby got me a new cell phone. I was really excited. I am now in with the cool crowd. I used to have a dinasaur for a phone. You cant even buy it anymore. I love my new one. Its pink. So this morning my mom is taking me and the kids somewhere. Im not sure where but I think it has to do with clothes. So I will let you all know. Oh and Im supposed to say that the exciting thing in my life right now is working out with Jessica. hehe.

4 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad we are friends!

Rachel Ann said...

Amelia

Happy Belated Birthday! I wish I was in the cool cell phone crowd!

Rachel McAskill

The Stockwells said...

Happy Birthday to you :)

Sweet Pea Potts said...

I hope you had a great birthday and milked it for all if was worth :)