Monday, August 15, 2005


This past weekend Allison and I went to Andy and Andreas reception up here. It was a warm day. My mom took Allison down to the creek to cool off. She is such a water baby. She just got right in. She would try to pick up the biggest rock she could find and then throw it. It wouldn't be very far so it would splash her and the water was cold. It would scare her and then she would laugh. I never really realized how soaked diapers get in water. It was falling off of her.  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tammie said...

Cute picture! Lexi fell in a puddle of stagnet mud water at teh stream - yuck! I will post the pics soon.

Potts Family 5 said...

I love the picture Amelia!! As you know, my kids love the creek at Grandmas!

Sabrina said...

Hey, I want some Darren comments on my blog, they are hilarious.

Matt and Melody said...

Matt's Commandments: #1 - children shall learn how to fish in streams, not throw rocks.

The adventure continues... said...

Your daughter is beautiful. I'm so glad to hear that you love your family. What a blessing that you will be able to devote your time and energy into your family instead of a job. Way to go Darren! You won't be sorry. Right Amelia? Hey you should read the book "Created to be his help meet" by Debi Perl. That book has really given me a whole new outlook on my role as "wife". It has been so great. Keep the pictures coming. And include some of yourself!

Matt and Melody said...

dude your child still looks like she needs more discipline. less fantasy football more discipline.