Friday, August 12, 2005

I just want to tell you something exciting that is happening in my life (no Im not pregnant.) Darren came home the other day and said that he wants me to quit my job. I was like um, did you just say what I think you said. He has always said to find another job first before I quit. But this time I dont have to find one. At least not for now. He wants me to take care of him and Allison and our home. I have been waiting for this for a long time. I am so excited to keep our home the way Darren wants it, prepare healthy meals, instead of hurrying and making whatever. I have been house cleaning with my sister in law a little bit so that brings in some extra cash so I still feel like im contributing. So, stay at home momville here I come.

6 comments:

April said...

Great news Amelia. You will make it work! It is so rewarding being a mommy and a wife!

Jenni said...

What a blessing Amelia! He will love it and so will you!

Sabrina said...

That IS exciting!!!

Karen said...

Oh, Amelia, I'm so glad for you. That is great news.

Blessings on you!

blessed girl said...

God is faithful!

Cagle Clan said...

That is so neat that you will be able to stay home, it is such a blessing when it is the desire of your heart.
About keeping your house exactly like your husband wants it, and preparing these wonderful meals...I've been a stay at home Mom for over a year and a half and still haven't gotten all that down! So, don't put too much pressure on yourself to be super woman. :) There are many woman who can pull it all off well, even I have my days! :) But, most important is to just be Mom...dishes can wait! Love, Jess