Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Today I am 28 years old. I love my birthday. I have to tell you how much I love my husband. He knows me very well. For my birthday he got me a set of Le Crueset pots and pans. I was so shocked. Its a really pretty dark blue. I guess at christmas time I was looking at them at Williams-Sonoma and he remembered. Just so you know you can get them wayyy cheaper on Ebay. I dont have much going on today, I think I will clean out the van but we are going to dinner with the family tonight. I need to find something to cook. Since its morning, all I can think of is eggs so Im off to make breakfast.

4 comments:

The Stockwells said...

Happy Birthday Amelia! Pots and pans are the best! I hope you have a wonderful day.

John and Julia said...

Happy Birthday Ameila!!! Hope you have a great day!! I love birthdays!

Karen said...

OH, happy birthday!!!

And cool gift - Darren rocks.

CunninghamRules!! said...

Happy Birthday Amelia, Zach and I went to Changs tonight spur of the moment... we should have called you...sigh. One of these days we will get together! Hope your bd was fun!