Monday, March 31, 2008

Carrie the Nurse

I just have to give a shout out to my mom. She is now the proud owner of a Licensed Practical Nurses Degree. I am so proud of her. It has been a long road but I knew she could do it. She made the honor roll and recieved a clinical excellence award in her class. She did such a great job. Even though we didnt get to see her as much as we would have liked, we knew that it was important for her to do this. So next she will try and get into the RN program, which is hard to get into, they only take like 40 students each semester so you have to camp out and its first come, first serve. I am very proud of you mom, I knew you could do it. CONGRATULATIONS!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CunninghamRules!! said...

Congrats to your mom! She is so amazing, I love it.

The Stockwells said...

Congrats to Carrie! That is an amazing accomplishment! She has always been one of my favorite people. I miss her sassy looks and comments.