Thursday, August 28, 2008

A lighter me!!!

I just have to tell you all how excited I am. I have been wanted to lose a few pounds for a while now and just wasnt very movtivated. So one day Tammie Mabry asked if I wanted to go to a Weight Watchers meeting with her. I said no because I didnt think that I was going to join. So later that night Darren asked if I was going to go and I told him why I wasnt going. Then he said that I could join. I was so excited. So I am in my 7th week and I have lost a total of ....................Drumroll please. 12 1/2 pounds. I am so excited. I am 2.5 pounds away from being where I was when I got pregnant. I would love to lose a little more but prepregnancy weight is fine for now. I will post some before and after pictures in a couple of days.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Amelia,

That is great! :) It feels good to feel good. I would love to let the kiddos play sometime soon. Hope you are all doing well.

Bless you,
Brooke

CunninghamRules!! said...

Yes! You look great Amelia, I was noticing you at church on Sunday!!

In His Spotlight said...

Way to go girl!!! I'm proud of you :-)
Luv ya - Marnie

Darren said...

You look HOT!!! I guess that means I have to lose my pre-pregnancy weight..

Andrea said...

wow! That's great! Good job!

Cagle Clan said...

Go GIRL GO!!! I remember our days of working out together at the gym! :) I hope I can be posting a similar post in a few months!!! :) I have gained 50 pounds this pregnancy!! OH MY! :)
I am proud of YOU!!

John and Julia said...

That's so exciting!! Good job! :o) Can you e-mail me your address? My e-mail is hoolia21@hotmail.com
Thanks! :o)