Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to my 4 year old!!


Happy Birthday peanut, you are such a blessing to your daddy and I. You can always make me laugh with the silly little things you do. I just wish you would stop taking your clothes off all the time. I love you Allison and cannot believe that it has been four years already. It seems like yesterday we were driving to the hospital to have our little girl and now you are writing your name. Have a wonderful birthday little one. I love you with all my heart.

6 comments:

Derekdja said...

Happy Birthday Allison:

Uncle Derek

Matt and Melody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Melody said...

Happy Birthday Allison. We love your personality and love that sometimes you are a stinker. It's perfect! :)

April said...

Happy Birthday Allison. We enjoy your friendship!

Cagle Clan said...

WAY TOO CUTE!

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

CunninghamRules!! said...

Happy birthday Allison!