Friday, April 13, 2007

6 Years

Today my wonderful hubby and I have been married for 6 years. I still cant really believe it. It seems like yesterday I could fit into my pink and white dress. I have had a great six years. He has made me laugh, even when Im mad. I love it that he can make me laugh so easily. He is so loving and warm hearted. I can still remember the day that he proposed. He was so nervous, his voice was so shaky I could hardly understand what he was saying. I absolutely adore my husband!! He is a wonderful father. Allison adores him too. She loves to play hide-n-seek with him. I couldn't have married a better match for me. God definately knew what he was doing. I love you honey and am so excited to spend many, many more years with you.

I tried to put up a picture and realized that Darren and I never get our pictures taken together. I will have to change that.

5 comments:

Potts Family 5 said...

Congratulations Darren and Amelia! Doesn't it go bye so fast!

The Stockwells said...

Congratulations! I cant believe its been 6 years! I remember your pretty pink and white dress :) You looked beautiful. Bless you guys.

Cagle Clan said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!
I wasn't at your wedding...I'd love to see some pics!!! Can you post some?

Cagle Clan said...

OH MY GA!!!!!! I am a MORON!
HAHAHAHAHA
You're right!!!! I was at your wedding!!! I did sing!!!!!
But, I think because I didn't really "know" you then...I forgot! Oh my! I am SOOOO sorry!
I don't remember you in your dress and I would still LOVE to see some pics!!!!
You can dye the hair..but clearly I will always be "blonde". :)

Sweet Pea Potts said...

Time flies! I remember your wedding and your darling pink dress! I was so impressed that you did something different...you were darling in it! Congratulations!!!