Sunday, September 17, 2006

Adam is here!!!

Well, our little Adam Joseph is finally here. He arrived at 3:47am on the 15th. He was 7lbs. 5oz. 20 inches. He is beautiful. We had a good delivery. I had to get the gbs iv so when we got to the hospital we had to wait another 4 hours. But if I didn't he probably would have come about an hour after we got there. So after the four hours, I was at about a 9 so they broke my water and when I got to ten which was about no time at all they told me to push and I think 6 contractions later Adam was here. So I will try and put some pictures up this week. Maybe Darren can do it.

8 comments:

Christina said...

Congratulations guys! I bet he is adorable, can't wait to see pictures.

Cagle Clan said...

Yeah!!!! That is wonderful news..enjoy every precious moment of this very special time. I saw your mom and Allison at church today and I was like "Did Amelia have her baby!!" I am so happy for you and I am glad everything went well. I can't wait to see pictures! Do you have people bringing you meals?

Sweet Pea Potts said...

Congratulations Amelia! We are so happy for you. Can't wait to see him!

Jenni said...

Yeah congratulations Dofelmier family, a boy!!! I bet you are both in heaven! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little blessing. Take it easy, I hope you have a lot of help, blessings!

Chris and Laura said...

Congratulations, it sounds like everything went well! We are very happy for you and can't wait to see the little guy!

Potts Family 5 said...

Yeah Amelia! I can't wait to see him. I'm bringing you dinner tomorrow so I'll see you then!

The Stockwells said...

Horray! Im so glad that he his here and cannot wait until you post some pictures....does he look like you or Darren??? I hope all is well and you are getting plenty of sleep....haha!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

I don't recall any of this happening. -13-year-old Adam