Friday, September 23, 2005

the dofelmier family

The funniest thing happened the other day. Allison has been pulling her pants down lately. So this time, I pulled them up and we went on our way to the library and the store. Then we went to starbucks and i was holding her and she felt like she had something in her pants. I thought, man that is a really hard poop. there is no way it could be that. So I took her pants off and lo and behold in her shirt onsie was a golf ball. I was dying laughing. She was probably wondering why I pulled her pants up after she put a surprise in there. It didn't seem to bother her though.

9 comments:

Sabrina said...

That is hilarious. So did she shop lift it?! That is a very creative way to do it if she did! :)

Karen said...

Oh my word, that was so funny. The kids will just die laughing. And she sat in her carseat and everything?!@?!

Jenni said...

That is great! I love the creative things our kids think of! :)

April said...

I can't stop laughing. That is a great story for her baby book!

Cagle Clan said...

That's a great story! It was so good to see you guys yesterday. Alison is very smart! Quite the little talker. :)
Love, Jess

Leah said...

Poor thing. Sounds painful. How long did she go with it?

Christina said...

I wish I could have been there to see your face. I bet Darren got a good laugh out of that one. Hope things are going good. Stop by and check out my blog. cmjackson.blogspot.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.

tony said...

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing!.... from tony to darren.

Matt and Melody said...

brother the Bible says that you should not comment on the speck in your brothers eye when you have a log in your own. dude you are like 375 pounds.