Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Good Morning, well not really.

Well this whole night has been interesting. I couldn't fall asleep until 12 but before that Allison woke up. She has a little cold. So I kept trying to lay her back down and every time she would cry. So I brought her to bed with me and that didn't work out so well either. She kept moving all over and would whine when she was uncomfortable(especially when I was about to fall asleep). So that lasted pretty much all night. Then I woke up at about 5:30 to a very awake baby. We usually wake up at about 8:00. Anyway thats why Im here now. Thanks for listening to my whining.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Sounds of a familiar tale! I had a revelation when I was enormously pregnant with Eamon and Aidan had a similar night like that, "what am I going to do when this happens and I have two babies and I am nursing one and caring for another sick one who doesn't want to share mommy's lap?!! Well, we've done it a couple times and that is when I am really grateful my husband is so involved even if he is half asleep:)

I left a comment on my comment box regarding your question. Hope things go better tonight!

Karen said...

Hey there, 'Melia!

I'll have to show the littles your pictures...they'll love seeing little Allison!

I hope that you blog often...it'd be great to see what you're up to, since we don't touch base very much anymore! ('Cept at the grocery store!)
:-)

Love you,
Karen

Sabrina said...

Don't stop now! I love looking at the pictures of your little girl! You have to throw in a few mommy/daughter pictures as well!