Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some fun Cakes






Last weekend for the GL auction, Melanie Seabolt and I got together to make some desserts. We made five total. We made a Chocolate peanut butter mousse cake, a white chocolate orange mousse, tiramisu mousse, a lemon tart and a big fondue platter. We had so much fun. Melanie is an amazing baker. If any of you remember Olivia and Shanes wedding cake, Melanie made it and it was gorgeous. I learned so much from her. I had about five people come up to me and ask if we really made them. One person said, "So there were not bar codes on those cakes". It was funny. We were really shocked when they were auctioning them off. In total our desserts made
$2600. We could not believe it. We were freaking out. So here are some pics.

6 comments:

CunninghamRules!! said...

Ooooh! Yummy, good job ladies! I definately remember Olivia's wedding cake, it was sooo good!

Jenni said...

Wow, those are amazing, I'm very impressed! You guys could have your own business! Way to go Amelia!

Karen said...

Gorgeous! Yum!

spicylatina said...

Your cakes look so professional. What a great job you two did. Also, I have a new blogspot. It is shaneandolivia.blogspot.com
Miss you, Olivia

Uncle Jim said...

Amelia,
I always new you were a great cook. So when do we get an invite. (Smile)

Uncle Jim

Mama Mia! said...

Gorgeous! and yum!!!!hey, Karen said the same thing! pregos think alike! great job!