Thursday, August 10, 2006

Helloooooooooooooo

I just thought I would update a little. Not much has been going on. I have 1 more month to go until Adam comes. So I am dealing with all of the stuff that comes with the last month of pregnancy in the summer. Allison is 2 1/2 now. She talks all the time. She is into Dora, Charlottes Web, and the Wiggles. She loves to be outside. We have been BBQing alot. We got a great deal on a BBQ so Darren said to let him make dinner as much as I want. No complaints here. I have been trying to do alot of crafts. I made a apron today actually and I have to say it was really cute. I gave it to my mom. It has little embroidered flowers on it with buttons in the middle. I have been trying to make cards. I prayed last night that God would give me craftiness. And not in the way you all are thinking. I want to be one of those people who think of something and then be able to make it. So I will try and get a picture up this weekend.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

It sounds like you are already really crafty (in a good way)! I look forward to pictures of your projects, and maybe throw in one of you pregnant!!!!

Jenni said...

Yeah, you are so close! I had no idea you were due in a month. I agree with Sabrina, a pic of you pregnant would be fun :)

I'm the most creative right before I have a baby so maybe you are experiencing the same thing. Bless you in these coming weeks! Cant wait to see pics of your new little one!

Cagle Clan said...

Wow, it seems like you just announced you were pregnant..time sure flies in BlogLand!!! :0) I didn't even know you were having a little boy...did I?? Well, anyway that's wonderful. I check your blog all the time, sorry I don't comment more!!
Love, Jess