Thursday, June 01, 2006

Beginners Bread

I made a loaf of bread this morning. I have tried to make bread before but it just didn't turn out right. But I found a recipe for Beginners bread. I don't know how it was different and why mine turned out but it did. The website I found it on is called Hillbilly Housewife. Go to recipes, then breads, then beginners bread. It was so easy. It didnt really seem time consuming, just waiting for it to rise but you can always do other things while thats happening. I think I want to try Jenni's whole wheat bread after I make this one again.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

So I was curious, did you use whole wheat or white flour? I'm wanting to try out some new recipes just for fun. I'll have to try this one out. :) Way to go Amelia! How's the pregnancy going by the way?

Amelia said...

I used white flour this time because she said that white was easier to start with but she said you could use wheat. The pregnancy is going good. Almost 3 more months. It is flying by and I know it will go faster during the summer months.